Social Events can be as simple or complex as you’d like to make them. By nature, we already hang out with our family, friends, co-workers, teammates, etc. So, why not consider using one of those times to host your fundraiser? Here are some ideas to get you started…
Sports Game Party
- Rivalry Game – Clemson vs. Carolina
- College Football Playoffs
- Super Bowl
- March Madness
- The World Series
- Have everyone come dressed in their team’s colors and enjoy a fun night watching the game together. Ask guests to bring a plate of their favorite tailgating food and money for missions.
Christmas Party – Celebrate the reason for the season with your friends.
- Ornament Exchange
- Cookie Swap
- Tacky Christmas Sweater Party
- Chinese Gift Exchange
- Guests come ready to celebrate Christmas together and donate money for missions.
Black Friday Shop-A-Thon – Wear a FitBit and have friends and family pledge money towards how many steps you walk while out shopping on Black Friday.
The list can go on and on so put on your creative hats and get to planning!